This question has been flagged
3 Replies

Why do I have to bind a product when adding a delivery method?

I didn't understand what role he had

Discard
Author

good nice

Best Answer

Hello,

In Odoo, when adding a delivery method, you are required to bind a product because the delivery method needs to be associated with a specific product in your inventory. This product represents the delivery service or method that will be used to ship or deliver your products to customers.

By binding a product to the delivery method, you are essentially specifying which product will be used to represent the delivery service in your system. This allows you to track the cost of delivery, manage inventory for delivery products, and include delivery charges in your sales orders.

Binding a product to a delivery method helps Odoo accurately calculate shipping costs, manage inventory for delivery products, and integrate with other modules like sales and invoicing.

Hope it helps.

Discard
Author Best Answer

I have looked at the above, but I still don't understand, when I add a shipping method, it seems to me that anyone who meets the requirements of this shipping method can use it, then whether a product selected when creating has significance?

Discard